Thank you so much for signing up to download this preset! I hope that it speeds up your audio editing workflow.
CLICK HERE TO DOWNLOAD YOUR PRESET
WINDOWS/MAC INSTALLATION INSTRUCTIONS (current as of Premiere CC 2018)
- Download the .zip file and make note of the file location where you saved it. Unzip the file so you now have .pdf and a .prfpset file.
- Open Adobe Premiere Pro
- Navigate to the “Effects” tab (not the “Effects” workspace at the top, but the smaller “Effects” tab that contains Presets, Audio Effects, and Video Effects that you can apply to your video.
- Click the hamburger menu icon next to “Effects” and select “Install Presets…”
- Navigate to where you saved your .prfpset file, select it, and click open.
- Your preset is now installed and available to use under the “Presets” heading under the “Effects” tab.
- Click and drag the “Matt Multiband Compressor” effect to your audio track that you want to add the effect to.
If you have any questions or comments, please get in touch.